What is PAT Testing?
PAT Testing Legal Requirements
What does FUSE do?
What appliances require PAT Testing?
We service all types of equipment powered by electricity. To conform with the Testing of Electrical Equipment and the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection, we service all types of appliances in the following categories:
- Portable Appliances (Less than 18kg with no carry handle)
- Moveable equipment (Less than 18kg, not fixed)
- Hand Held Equipment (Hair dryers, drills, soldering irons)
- Stationary Equipment (Over 18kg with no carry handle)
- Fixed Equipment (Fastened to a surface e.g. Towel rails & heaters)
- Appliances / Equipment for building in (Equipment installed in an area such as cupboards)
- IT Equipment (Computers, printers, telephones)
- Extension leads